Structural steel detailing is a vital process of structural design and demands near-99% accuracy and reliability .
A tiny error can lead to a reduction of valuable time and money. Structural steel detailing is an important and mandatory process in all types of manufacturing and construction activities, such as erection all type of buildings, factories and institutes, as well as shipbuilding. The steel detail is a necessary ‘communications link’ that connects key experts such as engineers, designers, contractors, fabricators and others–all of whom are separately and collectively in charge of the highest levels of reliability at each stage.
Steel Detailing process involves two main types of drawings
- Shop drawings
- Erection drawings.
Steel detailing standards:-steel detailing standards of different countries as follows:
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- National Institute of Steel Detailing (NISD)
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- Australian Institute of Steel Construction
- Euro Codes and British Standard Codes
Tekla is a software solution for structural Engineers to build up models with efficient and high accuracy. Non- compromising quality will deliver required models for the Engineers.
Tekla software can be used in different areas of Building constructions, they are:
- Industry Halls
- Civil structures
- Stairs & Railings
- Offshore constructions
- Aluminum structures
Why we recommend to Use TEKLA
- Model the Most complicated projects easily
- Integrated software for modeling,structural analysis and documentation
- Quickly share the constructable design information with project clients.
- You can include all materials with the model.
- Catching up new client opportunities to elaborate service and enjoy with competitive models.
- Error free design with reliable coordination.
- Construction documentation has been easily generated from the model.
- Tekla Structures is not limited to steel detailing software, but a flexible integrated solution for the entire structural design process.
TEKLA training enhance your knowledge in the filed of TEKLA Structural Design .
To know more about Tekla Training: Tekla Training with Internship
Efficient TEKLA Service: Tekla Software Service in Kerala.
Free Tekla training workshop is started at Reliant Institute of Technology. Admission is opened for those who want to attend the workshop. Weekly, Weekend, Sunday batches are available. Tekla certification and a three month free Tekla software Licence are provided to those who successfully complete the workshop.
Students are also given an opportunity to attend Tekla courses if they are interested. Steel detailing is a new upcoming field of construction industry with a lot of job opportunities in India as well as abroad.